Welcome to pascopa.com. The Pasco County Property Appraiser’s Office is committed to making our website accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. We strive to provide an inclusive and barrier-free experience for all users.
Our current accessibility efforts include the following:
- The UserWay Accessibility Widget powered by a dedicated accessibility server.
- Using semantic HTML to ensure that the structure and content of our website can be easily understood by assistive technologies.
- Providing alternative text for images to ensure that they can be understood by screen readers.
- Ensuring that our website can be navigated using a keyboard and other assistive devices.
- Ensuring that our website can be easily resized using standard browser controls.
- Ensuring that our website meets the WCAG 2.1 AA standards for accessibility.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on pascopa.com fully accessible, we occasionally discover items that have not yet been completely adapted to the strictest standards. If you experience any difficulty accessing our website or have any suggestions for improving its accessibility, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are committed to continuous improvement and will make every reasonable effort to address issues or concerns you may have.